Home-based speech therapy sessions focus on developing skills in an interactive, 1:1 setting.
All sessions take place in your own home environment.
Areas of specialty include:
- Social skills/social anxiety/pragmatic language
- Articulation/phonological skills/apraxia of speech
- Expressive/receptive language development
- Stuttering/dysfluency/accent modification
- Functional communication/AAC device usage
- Self-regulation/behavioral strategies
All sessions are conducted by a licensed speech-language pathologist.